Oil, Soot and Carbon Remover
With its strong structure, it easily cleans the carbon layers and heavy oils formed by the effect of heat on the surface of unpainted metals such as stainless steel and chrome plate. It is used for carbon deposits formed in the combustion chamber of fuel-powered engines; cleaning of oil and carbon in piston, ring, cylinder, caver heads. It can be used for cleaning all floors that are not affected by water such as PVC, epoxy, concrete, marble, mosaic, tile, tile, chrome vinyl.
By spraying method:
* Spray the product onto the surface to be cleaned.
* Wait for oil and dirt to dissolve.
* Rinse with pressurized water before allowing the product to dry.
* On very dirty surfaces, use a brush if necessary.
By dipping method:
* Pour the product into the dipping tank.
* Dip the parts to be cleaned into the tank.
* Wait until the oil and dirt dissolve and remove the parts from the tank.
* Rinse with pressurized water.
Amount of usage
Light Dirt: It can be diluted with water in the range of 1:5 to 1:10.
Heavy Dirt: It can be diluted with water in the range of 1:10 to 1:20.
WARNING: Do not use on silver plated materials.