Heavy Mineral Oil Cleaner
It is generally used for removing grease and mineral oils from metal surfaces, especially for cleaning double bottom tanks, deep tanks, wing tanks and fuel oil spills. Thanks to its volatile feature, it does not leave residue and residue.
Usage in Oil Tanks:
* Heat the oil tank. Empty the remaining fuel from the oil tank.
* Fill the tank with product up to 25% of the tank capacity and continue heating.
* Empty the tank after 2-4 hours.
By Dipping method:
* Pour the product into the dipping tank.
* Dip the parts to be cleaned into the tank.
* Remove the parts after the oil and dirt are dissolved.
By spraying method:
* Spray the product on the dirty parts.
* Wait for it to penetrate the surface.
* Use a brush for heavily dirty parts.
Amount of usage
It is used without diluting.
When used in oil tanks, 25% of the tank capacity is used.