Boiler Water Conditioning Additive
* It is a formulation of phosphate, polyacrylic acid based dispersant, organic corrosion inhibitor according to operational properties.
* It is a complex additive used against the formation of scale, sludge and corrosion in low and medium pressure boilers.
* It can be used for membrane cleaning before osmosis outlet in reverse osmosis systems.
Dosing pump or manual.
Amount of usage
* 1 gr to 4 gr per kg/ ton of water
* Dosing is adjusted according to the hardness of the water.
* Dosed directly to the steam boiler feed outlet.
* The osmosis system is dosed before the water inlet. It is used between 0.5 gr and 4 gr per kg/ton of water in reverse osmosis systems.