Waterproofing and Moisture Prevention Product for Concrete Surfaces
*It provides waterproofing for facades of vertical surfaces.
* Due to its three-dimensional formula; It sticks to the wall and lasts for a long time.
* Allows the wall to breathe; It is not sticky, it is colorless.
* Resistant to ultraviolet rays.
* Its viscosity is very low. It penetrates every surface. Since it increases the surface tension (2-4 mm), it prevents water from entering the facade. Since it does not form a film layer, it does not block water vapor to transfer out.
* Prevents water penetration through cracks of 1.5 – 2 mm.
* The duration of the product taking effect is 5 hours or more.
Usage Areas and Reasons
*To prevent stains caused by moisture
* In order to prevent moisture from penetrating the wall, it prevents significant damage to both exterior and interior facades.
* Prevents the formation of algae on the walls
*On surfaces; prevents optical distortions caused by atmospheric events.
* It prevents thermal insulation losses caused by the water absorption of the surfaces.
* It prevents corrosions due to the chemicals carried by the rains.
* It protects the walls from molding and crumbling due to bad weather conditions.
* It protects the walls from freezing.
* Floors must be clean, dry and in good condition.
* Cracks larger than 0.3 mm must be repaired.
*Fresh plaster should not be applied on fresh concrete. It can be applied after 30 days.
Impregnate the material from the bottom up to the saturation point.
* You can apply with a sprayer, brush, roller or hand-held pressure sprayer.
Amount of usage
*Average usage is 1 liter of product per 5 m² for each layer. This is the average value. This amount decreases or increases according to the surface roughness of the floor.
* It should be used 2 or 3 times more on brittle and chalky stones. The interval between each application is 48 hours.
*Can be painted over with water-based paints, wait 1 week before painting.